7/30/07

Don't despair. I will move on to other number information, but first it is important to identify a few important issues, such as bar codes.


So, as I write this I am aware that any one who is queezy, or in denial of what truths are to be known in the scriptures, will have turned away at this point from any writing about 666. I am not writing to the faint of heart, but I do not want to leave any one uninformed who might be new to this information, or whose lives might be changed forever for looking into these subjects. So please "Google" 666 bar code, for more information about this subject as well. In fact if you use "image search" you will see the large variety of other people trying to share the facts about this and therefore I will not spend any more time explaining it. Click here for a link to Bar Code overview.

No comments: